FINAL CLEARANCE, HERE WE COME!!!!

Now, there's nothing I'd like to do less on Boxing Day than haul my Quality Street laden butt from my sofa to battle among the elbows at the Boxing Day Sales.

Don't get me wrong, I love a bargain as much, if not more than, the next thrifty shopper but I feel that if you wait towards the end of the sales, you're more likely to find the bigger bargains thus getting more bang for your buck.  
  
With that in mind, here's just a few of my picks from the final clearances - varying in cost and from a range of my favourite different stores.  Although it's a bit random in places, I'm definitely from the school of mix and match, be original wherever you see fit and dress for you!!  Elbows at the ready ladies ........

(Comments on my first blog would be greatly received ..........  thanks for reading!!)


DENIM / BOTTOMS 





** EXTRA 20% WITH CODE: EXTRA 20 **

(These are the ones on my Instagram feed)





TOPS






















COATS / JACKETS









DRESSES/JUMPSUITS








SHOES / ACCESSORIES


























Comments

Popular Posts