WORD UP!!

Love them or loathe them, there's no getting away from them - from high end designer (thank you Gucci) to the high street, they are everywhere!!! What am I talking about?

The ubiquitous Slogan Tee........

Whether they're celebrating Girl Power (very popular in 2017) or advertising a popular fizzy drink, there's a whole variety of these circulating the fashion world, so I've done a little bit of slogan searching to show what's out there at the moment (click on links to buy).  So, here goes .........


Starting off with a few of my own (I've linked them if they're still in stock) .......


Space Cadet Foil Print T Shirt
House of Holland (Sold Out)





Taxi T Shirt 
Compania Fantastica (Sold Out)



and here's what's up for grabs out there.  I think I've included something for everyone .......













\
















can't beat a bit of Bella for under 30 quid!!!














And here's one, not quite full slogan, but sexy as hell!!  These t shirts are by Les Girls Les Boys, the new brand from the founder of Agent Provocateur, Serena Rees.  This is one of her 'Censored' tees. 





this is one of my superstars of last season as far as tees go, from the collaboration between MIH and Bay Garnett.  Unfortunately though it's sold out EVERYWHERE!!  





and if money's no object, there's always Gucci .........




Comments

Popular Posts