DOT DOT DASH



Now THIS is how you do polka dots.   Don't know who this is and I'm dying to know where the dress is from but alas, I've had no luck.  Twinning such a delicate polka print with the hard-nose Dr Marten works a treat.  I'd wear this every day if I could just get my hands on it or at least something similar .........


and who could forget Ms Carrie Bradshaw in this red polka dot skirt poking out from a quirky and divine (as usual) black flared coat .........



I've tried not sticking to the generic polka dot print and wanted to give a selection of the more off beat spot prints out there.  Zara was the best on the high street for having a good selection of items that weren't the traditional black and white spots.  As is usually the case I like my prints a bit more in your face so I'll take mine super sized thank you rather than the more unassuming ditsy versions, but each to their own.

Hope you find something you like as this is a trend that's sticking around, at least for the early part of this year......



Contain your excitement, ladies - this one's got pockets!!!







I'm not going to lie, I have bought from AliExpress.com before and the goods have always been good quality and as described.  Worth chancing it for this adorable number





OK, not quite dots but on similar lines and I LOVE this monochrome trouser and shirt combo (and I'll take the red socks and fluffy sliders too thanks) !!! ....



Bimba Y Lola £160


Zara's polka magic doesn't just stop at women's clothing - check out this lovely I found in the men's section (that's the shirt, you understand 😉😉) ........... ladies, why limit yourself to the womenswear section??  I'd gladly wear this myself as an oversized number tucked into jeans......



Comments

  1. This blog post is spot on with its dotty suggestions. My personal favourite is the spotty umbrella from @asos so you can be on trend everyday, especially in this weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comment. I agree, the umbrella is a winner. And by Kate Spade!!! Glad you liked the post. Please keep checking in and let me know what you think of future posts!! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts