THE ACCESSORIES EDIT



It must be Spring season as quirky accessories are popping up everywhere at the moment.  A great way to update your wardrobe fairly cheaply, especially after the excesses of the festive period.

Here's my accessories edit in a nutshell - anything adorned with animals, studs, pearls and prints are all the order of the day.  

The cats eye shaped sunglasses seem to be having their time in the spotlight this Spring and there's a huge variety to choose from - be they plain, diamante, transparent - I even found a velvet pair (might have to get these ones myself).  This Spring, boldness features very heavy.  Definitely no wallflowers here!!  As does the colour red (see below!!).

Last year it was all about the nautical hat.  Although they are still out there going strong, I have a feeling they may be pipped to the post this season by the beret.  The beret is the perfect winter-to-spring head adornment so I'm not surprised.  Check out the beret from Itchy Scratchy Patchy (just love that name).  I've only recently discovered this gem of a brand.  Although a tad pricey, they do have some great stuff on their website including a very quirky selection of fashion patches.

Here's a selection of the new kids on the block (click on links to buy).



First up, here come the bags ........





This comes in cream, mustard and black too  - take your pick!!



Pretty pricey this one but had to add it as I just thought it was so darn different

This green number is so cute - comes with a detachable fur interior in a great contrasting yellow

Great colour for Spring.  Also really good if you don't like carrying a bag



 There's that yellow again.  3 for the price of one this time (reversible and it comes with a detachable zip purse).  Win, Win, Win!!

Who can resist a string shopper - takes you right back to shopping with your Mum (if you happen to be a 70s child like me, that is!!)

Next up, tighten up with a new belt .........








Sunnies for when the sunshine graces our presence .......

Absolutely love these - definitely on my shopping list!!
Bright Pink Cat Eye Sunglasses
River Island £14
Saskia Cateye Sunglasses
Top Shop £22




Had to put these on as they are so deliciously OTT

Velvet sunglasses anyone??

Something for the feet ........




I think they have the name wrong as this is actually a Bee


Feeling kinda French?? ....





I came across this very cool brand that does the best berets with different slogans.  
Very expensive but I think you'll understand why it had to feature
Red Anarchy Beret
Itchy Scratchy Patchy £100

and just because ......


These are beautiful - I have the Amy and Frida ones already.  There's loads to choose from




I want, I want!!!







Comments

Popular Posts