WEDDING BELLES UNDER £100


Now we'd all love to own a dress from The Vampires Wife who had a shining moment at the Royal Wedding.  I've known about this brand by Susie Cave for a while now, but with some of the dresses retailing at a cool £1,000+ a pop (shorter dresses around £500), sadly I'll have to look elsewhere for my occasion-wear.

Which brought me to thinking about outfits for wedding guests.  Wedding's can be a costly old business for the supporting cast.  Once you've thought about getting to where the wedding is, accommodation, presents etc and that's only after you've usually spent a fair penny on the Hen night, the cost can start mounting.  We all want to look our best for the occasion but sometimes you're buying an outfit for one day only (unless you have a load of other summer engagements that year) so I thought I'd set myself the challenge of finding the best occasion wear under £100.

One material outnumbered all the others and that was lace. Not sure it's a big trend this year but I couldn't move for the stuff!  Full on all over lace is not everyone's bag so I've only featured a few lacey numbers but they almost need a post all of their own (I'm considering it).

Just to start, two of my favourite outfits (a little over £100, sorry!!) from this weekend's Royal festivities ........  I think like most people my ultimate favourite was Abigail Spencer in her polka dot beauty by Alessandra Rich and coming a close second was Charlotte Riley in afore mentioned The Vampire's Wife (three other guests wore the same version of this dress but luckily in differing colours!!!)......




Here goes with my more purse friendly finds (click on links to purchase) .......


MAXI DRESSES






Saw this and tired it in store and the print is amazing.  Bit too long for me otherwise I would've been heading for the till

Wine Pussy Bow Dress with Pleated Skirt
Silk Fred £92

Floral Maxi with Broderie Trim
ASOS £65

Kimono Style Dress
Reserved £59.99

Green Lace Dress
Reserved £39.99 

Black Floral V Neck Maxi Dress
Silk Fred £42

MIDI DRESSES
















SHORT & SWEET - HERE COME THE MINIS













The fact that the brooch is included makes this a winner!!

SUITED AND BOOTED (& CO-ORDS)


This lovely tux style suit by Sister Jane


Gondola Print Top & Skirt (OK so not £100 if you're buying both ........)
Top Zara £69.99
Skirt Zara £69.99

Tropical Print Pyjama Set
Top Shop - Jacket £49 / Trousers £46

What a great suit - Metallic definitely had it's moment at this years Oscars.  This is very versatile and would be a real keeper to use throughout the year
Metallic Suit
Zara - Blazer £69.99 / Trousers £29.99

Lemon Yellow Suit
Top Shop £79


JUMP TO IT

A jumpsuit is a great alternative outfit for a wedding.  Can be dressed up with a suit jacket for the formalities if needed (although there are some ready made suit varieties I found below).

Whisper Her Name Floral Jumpsuit
Traffic People £99


And to top it off, just thought I'd share a few of my favourite summer wedding accessories (all from Zara) ..............


How cute is this bag - so many colours so be hard to find an outfit it wouldn't go with
Embroidered Floral Handbag


Perspex heels - what's not to love??
Multi Strap Sandals

Comments

  1. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts