TAKE IT TO THE MAXI


I love the summer sales and how can you not when they always happen before our summer actually arrives in order to make way for all the autumn (or 'fall' for our US counterparts) and winter collections.

A flowy ankle grazing maxi is the perfect summer must have (although I also like wearing them in the colder months too with a jumper over).  I think most of us probably own at least one.  Great with trainers or dressed up with some strappy heels, you really can't go wrong.  I am pretty small but most maxis do seem to fit me even with a trainer (I very rarely wear complete flats) - sadly though the Top Shop one on my Insta post was, on this occasion, just too long.  

Leaves you with a nice fuzzy feeling when you snap up a good maxi at a knock down price.  Summer sales have now started pretty much everywhere (thank you Zara and Mango for making us wait, however ......... ) so what better than to do a blog post on these cut price long dresses.  

I waited for the Zara sale before publishing this as I knew maxi dresses would feature heavily and they didn't disappoint.  You can't beat Ganni either - they have a great sale.  Yes, a little bit more on the pricier side but if you're looking for a special occasion dress, check them out.  Pepe Jeans had some absolute winners aswell.  And there was me thinking they only did jeans.

See below for the maxis I found on my internet travels.  Hard to single out a favourite here - I think I'd wear all of them!!! 

Act quickly though, these won't stay around for long (each one featured was in stock at time of writing).










This looks like a dream of a dress .........
Halterneck Trapeze Maxi Dress
Paisie £35 (was £80)

Just the perfect summer dress..........
Java Maxi Dress







Ashness Dress in Roses Print
Finery London £74 (was £149)

Maui Tropical Palm Maxi Dress
Gestuz via StudioB Fashion £95 (was £150)

Peony Print Tiered Dress
Whistles £139 (was £199)


This dress is definitely worthy of two pictures.  Check out the big cat print .........
Alvild Dress in Dessert Cat
Baum Und Pferdgarten £153.30 (was £219)

Now this is one wrap dress I'd like to own.  Cute!!!
Alameda Wrap Dress
Ganni £164 (was £235)


Charron Dress
Ganni via Coggles £133 (was £190)


Just waiting for this to go down and down ...........

Loving all things Ba&Sh since I discovered them.  This empire line number is gorgeous  ....
Heren Dress
Ba&Sh £252 (was £360)

Comments

Popular Posts