LAST MINUTE PINCH OF SPARKLE


Now, I wish I could admit to being one of those who have Christmas done and packaged with a ribbon by September but I sadly am a bit more of a last minute lass.

It's now 16th December and there's not yet a bauble in site in my house.  My poor kids!!!  Whilst everyone's had all the Christmas razzmatazz raring to go on the 1st of December you wouldn't believe in our house that we only have 8 days to go!!!  To be fair we have had builders in and one room was still a junk filled dust trap so until that was sorted the throwing around of tinsel and fairy dust could not unfortunately begin.  However, I see nothing wrong with upping the Christmas ante and waiting like the Scandinavians do and decorating on the 24th.

Anyway, with decorations comes Christmas dressing of the party outfit kind and as I was browsing the net, I came across a perfect piece of confection from Olivia Rubin.  As we head into the final furlong in the run up to Christmas, I guessed that there will be many others like me leaving things until the last minute, so if you haven't yet picked out that perfect piece of sparkle, here's a quick last minute edit of the LSD - the little sparkle dress - to get you in the mood, starting off with the aforementioned Olivia Rubin number (and if you're lucky, you're wait has been rewarded as some of these are already in the sale) ..... 


Pictures courtesy of Pinterest


Still time to order before those last important Christmas order deadlines too, if you get in quick (click on links to buy) .........





Sequins AND velvet - what's not to love


This would look great with a pair of Doc Martens, fishnets and a faux fur
Striped Sequinned Dress


Now, I doubt I've got another blog post in me before the big day comes around, so let me take this opportunity to wish you all a fabulous and very merry Crimbo!!!!  Hope you've all been good and Santa rewards you kindly ...........

xxxx

Comments

Popular Posts