FEEL GOOD GIFTING




The second week of November is usually far too early for this 'Bah Humbug' to be talking Christmas.  But I wanted to get in early and shine a light on a more responsible and eco conscious way of gifting.

I said to my boys that this year won't be filled with bulk plastic items - the planet cannot take much more (nor, come to think of it, can our house!!).  I'm always stunned 6 months after Xmas at the amount of presents I find unopened (presents bought just to pad out the stockings - apologies in advance if there's any Santa believers reading this) when I'm searching the house for a last minute kids party present as I've forgotten to buy one and the party's in 1 hours time (we've all been there, right??).  As I know my 16 year old is not going to be too enamoured with a 100% biodegradable origami set, I need to set the bar higher and search a little deeper.

So, here it is.  A gift guide, highlighting not only sustainable ideas but also gifts from small independent brands whom you may not have heard of.  Let's make it our aim to support smaller businesses this year and try to source items that don't cost us our earth.  (All links to products found under pictures).


SISTER / MUM / LOVER / WHATEVER
Clockwise from top left

BROTHER / DAD / LOVER / WHATEVER
Clockwise from top left

TEEN GIRL
Clockwise from top left

TEEN BOY
Clockwise from top left


WINTER WARMERS
Clockwise from Top Left

SKINCARE
Clockwise from top left


FOR THE HEALTH CONSCIOUS
Clockwise from Top Left

FOR THE HOME
Clockwise from top left


I hope you've enjoyed this edit and it's helped with some gifting ideas.  Each company mentioned above have other amazing items on their website (obviously I couldn't list them all) but I hope this highlighted some brands you may not have heard of.  Do let me have any feedback you feel like giving.  It all helps towards future posts.  

Thanks for reading!!




Comments

  1. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Buy Gymnastics Leotards

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts